QCServices Training Overview
The role of Responsible Welding Coordinator (RWC) is to ensure that all welding operations are carried out under their control. These duties must be carried out in a manner which meets the requirements of the application standards and / or contract requirements. Quality Consultancy Services can offer training courses and on-site verification processes to certify RWCs.
Reasons to choose our Responsible Welding Coordinator (RWC) Training:
- Approved by Irish & UK Notified Bodies
- The training and verification process are recognised by a number of Notified Bodies in the UK and Ireland under EN 1090 certification to meet the RWC requirements for Execution Class 2, including BMTrada, NSAI, SCCS and BSI
- Highly knowledgeable course facilitator
- RWC Training and Verification of competency is carried out by Certified International & European Welding Engineers
- Value for money
- Competitively priced training courses over a 30-hour period and subsequent on-site verification of competency of the RWC
If you would like to discuss RWC Certification opportunities further, please contact us today.
DATES: November 2016
LOCATION: Athlone, Co.Westmeath
Contact us to today for more information!